miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Uruguay

The last place that I visited was Uruguay. I visited this country in March of this year. I liked so
much because the people are very sweet and agreeable. I was in Montevideo, it is a little and
beautiful city.  I visited many beaches in Uruguay, many parks, and I meet the great “Centenario stadium” (belonging to “Peñarol” football team).




I went to other beaches in Uruguay, for example “Punta del Diablo”, a town of fishers, very
quiet, and the water was very calm and tepid.




I also went to “Cabo Polonio”, a silent and quiet place and has not electric light, but have a
lighthouse very high that was in the extreme of the beach. I think that this was the best place
that I visited of Uruguay.
All this places I visited in low season and few people, so we were had the beaches for us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario