miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Good technology

My favourite piece of Technology is my cell phone, but in the good sense of the communication.

I have an iPhone cell, because my oldest brother gave me the last year. Before, I had a typical cell phone. Of course I have other piece of technology like my mp3 or my photographic camera but, I think that the cell phone gather all these things.

I like this cell because I can to communicate quickly with my family or friends and besides, I can to use it for many things and I can to install many apps (dropbox, games, “paraderos.cl”, among others). I think that is very useful when I need an address or a map.

Also I like because the cell have a good photographic camera, because I always take nice photos. With my cell I can to listen to the music, and I love the music. All these things in a just one object.  

Sometime the technology is very invasive. For example, when I need be alone or I don’t want to be or talk with anyone, the cell is very disagreeably, so in this case I put it in “plane mode”. But well, the things have positives and negatives elements.


1 comentario: