miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Rex


This picture is very special. The name of picture is “Rex”. Is a photo of a drawing that made my younger sister Sofía, when she was four years old (now she have five years old). The drawing is in the room of my sister.

Rex is our dog, we love him!! Sofía is a little and pretty girl, she loves animals, specially the dogs. So, Rex is very important for her. Rex is a big dog, he have a fourteen years old, is very old and I think that he is very tired, is the black color.

Sofía think that Rex is the best dog in all the world, because he's a very loving dog. He knows Sofía since your birth, he always take care of her and she feels this.

Rex is a very special for my family, is a important part of my family, for example, he has always slept in the house (inside of house), he understand everything because is very intelligent.  

Well, Sofía loves him so much, and is very sad because, with my family we think that Rex will die in a few years or monds, because he is very old and Sofía will miss him a lot :(




2 comentarios:

  1. Very well CC. But....... the first picture is a monster or a dog?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is a very cute photo!! Animals are so important in our lives. I love dogs :)

    ResponderEliminar